Family Choices and Fertility / Infertility Hypnotherapy, CBT and Coaching - What About You?
Does everyone else seem to have a family or a baby bump? Do you feel like a fish out of water amongst your child rearing and bearing friends? Are you struggling to conceive? Do you feel as though you'll have failed in some way if you don't manage to have a child? Do you find yourself feeling envious of your friends when yet another pregnancy is announced?
- Undergoing fertility treatment and need support and help dealling with emotional rollercoaster and the nightmare two week wait?
- Gutted when yet another friend anounces they are pregnant and struggling to manage your emotions?
- Dealing with infertility and wondering if you will ever smile again?
- Had multiple treatments and now pondering different parenthood options, such as egg freezing, using donors, adoption and dealing with difficult emotions?
- Considering whether to have a baby on your own? Thinking about the many questions and challenges you face?
- Maybe you don't want or can't have children and deciding 'what next'?
- Realising it just may not happen and unable to see the future?
As a trained CBT therapist, coach, and an ex-nurse I bring empathy and understanding - as well as my own personal insights - to this complex subject. Through CBT, Hypnotherapy, coaching or a combination of these, I work with people at all stages in the family choices and fertility journey.
I work with women who are undergoing fertility treatment and strugging with the emotional journey that goes with it.
I often help women who have hit their mid to late thirties or early forties and are at a crossroads where they have to decide whether to be childfree or to explore less conventional ways of having children.
If you're looking to develop clarity and move forward then email me or give me a call to explore how we can work together.
Telephone: 07770 917114
Please note my email address has a dash between caroline and spencer and not a dot so caroline-spencer.com